- One cup or dish per player
- Have all the kids leave the room while you hide pennies everywhere- under cushions, in drawers, behind curtains, on top of books, and so on.
- Have all the kids return and give each a cup or dish.
- At your signal, have the players start searching for pennies.
- After five minutes, call off the hunt and have the players count their pennies.
- The player with the most pennies wins.
- Let the kids keep the pennies they find.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.