- Tape or string
- One beanbag per player
- Mark two lines ten feet apart on the floor with tape or string.
- Give each player a beanbag and have the players stand at the starting line.
- Announce, "Ready, set, go!" and have the players race toward the finish line in one of the following ways:
- Crawling, while balancing beanbags on their backs
- Running, while squeezing beanbags between their knees
- A player is disqualified if his beanbag falls before he reaches the finish line.
- A child playing alone can race against the clock and try to cross the finish line within a designated time. He'll have fun trying to better his time with each try.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.