- This game requires two players. The first player shoots a marble any distance.
- This marble becomes the target marble.
- The second player stands over the target marble. Holding a marble at eye level, he tries to drop his marble onto the target marble.
- If he hits it, he wins the target marble.
- If he misses it, the first player wins the second player's marble.
- Have the players take turns shooting the target marble and trying to hit it.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.