- This game requires two or more players.
- Draw a circle about one foot in diameter.
- Have each player scatter an equal number of marbles inside the circle.
- The first player stands outside the circle.
- Holding a marble with an outstretched arm at eye level, he drops it into the circle.
- If his marble knocks any marbles out of the circle, his marble plus the marbles he knocked out belong to him.
- If he fails to knock any marbles out of the circle, his marble stays with the other marbles inside the circle.
- Players take turns trying to knock marbles out of the circle until there are no marbles left in the circle.
- At that point, the player with the most marbles is the winner.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.