Cards in a Hat
- Playing cards
- Put the hat on the floor in the middle of a room.
- Have your child stand at a distance from the hat and try tossing cards one at a time into it.
- Keep track of how many make it in, then play again so he can try to improve his record.
- For two players, separate the red and black cards.
- For three or four players, divide the cards by suit.
- Give one set to each child and have the children stand at equal distances from the hat and take turns tossing cards.
- Whenever a player gets a card in the hat, he gets another try.
- When all the cards have been tossed, the player with the most cards in the hat wins the round.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.