- Glass or bowl of water
- Towel, old sheet, or plastic tablecloth (optional)
- Ten corks
- Place a glass or bowl full of water on the floor. If you like, place a towel, old sheet, or plastic tablecloth under it to catch splashes.
- Have the players take turns. Standing over the bowl or glass with his arm extended at shoulder level, each player drops the corks one at a time into the water.
- Award points for successful drops. The player with the most points after each player has dropped ten corks is the winner.
- A child playing alone can see how many corks he drops successfully in a designated time.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.