Cross the Creek
- Rope or string
- Mark two lines two feet apart on the floor with rope or string to make a "creek."
- Have each player take a turn jumping across the creek.
- Widen the creek by moving the ropes apart another three or four inches. Have the players jump again.
- Keep widening the creek and having the players jump until they fail to make it across.
- The winner is the player who's able to cross the widest creek.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.