- One pencil per player
- This game, a Japanese version of tick-tack-toe, requires two players.
- One plays Xs; the other plays Os.
- Draw a grid of nineteen vertical and nineteen horizontal lines on paper.
- The players take turns claiming the intersections of the lines rather than the spaces.
- The first player to claim five intersections in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row wins.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.