- This game requires two or more players and a flat surface near a smooth wall.
- Each player throws one marble against the wall so that it bounces off and lands on the flat surface.
- These marbles become the target marbles.
- Players take turns shooting marbles one at a time against the wall, trying to rebound each marble to hit a target marble.
- A marble that doesn't hit a target marble becomes another target marble.
- The first player to hit any target marble wins all the target marbles.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.