Seven of a Suit
- Deck of playing cards
- Three to five players can play this game.
- For three players, assemble three suits of seven cards each (twenty-one cards total). For four players, assemble four suits of seven cards each (twenty-eight cards total). For five players, assemble three suits of nine cards each and one suit of eight cards (thirty-five cards total).
- Shuffle the cards and deal seven to each player.
- The object of the game is to collect seven cards of one suit.
- One at a time, each player passes a card from his hand, facedown, to the player on his left. This should be a card that doesn't match the suit he is trying to collect.
- Play continues until a player collects seven cards of one suit.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.