- Metal cake pan
- Set out a small metal cake pan as a target.
- The first player crouches ten feet from the pan and tries to flick his marbles one at a time into the pan.
- If he hits the target, he continues to shoot. If he misses, his turn ends.
- Players take turns shooting in this way.
- The winner is the first player to land five marbles in the pan.
- If children have difficulty flicking their marbles, you can draw a target with chalk and have the kids roll their marbles toward the target.
- The winner is the first player to land five marbles inside the target.
- A child playing alone can try to land five marbles in the target within a certain amount of time or count how many marbles he must shoot before he lands five in the target.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.