Crazy Cooks Party
The main activity at this party is cooking.
- Pick a menu all the ingredients.
- Set up the ingredients at different work stations and let kids work in groups to prepare the recipe.
- An adult should stand by to answer questions and monitor cooking.
- Decorate the table by tying balloons to pots and pans.
- Put chips, popcorn, and snacks into kitchen containers like blenders and pots.
- Give cloth aprons away as party favors. You could even supply fabric paint and let everyone decorate their own apron.
From 365 Smart After-School Activities by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. Copyright © 2005 by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with Sourcebooks, Inc.
Buy the book at www.amazon.com.