"All About Me" Poster
- Large piece poster board (any color)
- Glue stick
- Look through photographs or magazines for things you like or that describe you.
- Cut them out and arrange them on the poster board.
- Make any design you like. Put pictures on that make you feel good, that express what you like and who you are.
- Hang on your wall with pride.
- Do one every six months and you will be amazed how much you will have changed.
From 365 Smart After-School Activities by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. Copyright © 2005 by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with Sourcebooks, Inc.
Buy the book at www.amazon.com.