- Tape or string
- One pillowcase per player
- Mark two lines ten feet apart on the floor with tape or string.
- Have each player stand inside a pillowcase, holding its top, at the starting line.
- At your signal, have the players jump to the finish line in their pillowcases.
- The winner is the first to reach the finish line.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.