- Masking or vinyl tape
- Find an open floor space or flat area outside.
- Cut or tear off five pieces of tape in five foot (two meter) lengths.
- Make five parallel lines about two yards, three yards, four yards and five yards apart.
- Stretch your leg muscles before starting.
- Run from the first line to the second line and run back to the start.
- Run from the first line to the third line and run back.
- Run from the first line to the fourth line and run back.
- Finally, run from the first line to the fifth line and run back.
- Each time you get to a line, you must touch it with both hands.
- To add to the challenge, you can do one or more push-ups when you get to each line.
From 365 Smart After-School Activities by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. Copyright © 2005 by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with Sourcebooks, Inc.
Buy the book at www.amazon.com.