- String or tape
- Paper plates
- Mark a square at one end of a room with string or tape.
- Have your child stand back several feet and try to throw paper plates into the square.
- A child playing alone can see how many plates land in the square in a designated time.
- Two or more children can take turns throwing plates to see who has more successful throws.
- You may want to color-code each child's plates or label them with the child's name.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.