- Tape or string
- Mark two lines ten feet apart on the floor with tape or string.
- Give each player five toothpicks.
- Have the players take turns standing behind one of the lines and throwing their toothpicks, one at a time, toward the second line.
- Award points for toothpicks that cross or touch the line.
- The child with the most points wins.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.