- Tennis ball
This is a game for one or two players. The idea is to throw and catch the ball according to a sequence of tasks. When you miss, you lose your turn and have to start all over the next time. Here are some tasks:
- Meensies: Throw the ball and catch it before it bounces10 times
- Onesies: Throw the ball and catch it after one bounce9 times
- Clapsies: Throw the ball and clap hands before you catch it8 times
- Kneesies: Throw the ball and touch your knees before catching it7 times
- Twosies: Throw the ball and catch it after two bounces6 times
- Under the knee: Lift your leg and throw the ball under the knee before catching it5 times
- Highsies: Throw the ball as high as you can before catching it4 times
- Touch the ground: Throw the ball and catch it after touching the ground2 times
- Turn around: Throw the ball and catch it after turning completely around1 time
More on: Games
From 365 Smart After-School Activities by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. Copyright © 2005 by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with Sourcebooks, Inc.
Buy the book at www.amazon.com.