Winter Reading Log
- Small notebook
- Pen or pencil
There is nothing better to do on a cold winter day than curl up somewhere warm with a good book.
- At the first day of winter, start your Winter Reading Log.
- Enter the date and the year, e.g., December 20th, Winter of 2005.
- List all the books you read during the winter months.
- Allow a few lines below each title to include the author's name, how you felt about the book, whether you'd recommend it to your friends, and if you own it or borrowed it. You might like to include the titles of other books by the same author.
- Keep your Winter Reading Log updated year after year.
More on: Reading and Language Arts
From 365 Smart After-School Activities by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. Copyright © 2005 by Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with Sourcebooks, Inc.
Buy the book at www.amazon.com.