Find the Letter
- Pen or marker
- 3 plastic cups or coffee/tea mugs)
- Cut out circles of paper small enough to hide beneath a cup or a mug.
- Write different letters on each circle. Place three tea or coffee cups on the table and hide a paper circle under only one of them.
- Have your child guess where the letter is and identify the letter when she finds it.
- Take turns hiding the circles.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.