Birthday Time Capsule
- Writing paper
- This is a wonderful tradition for young and old alike.
- Each birthday person prepares information to be put into their "time capsule."
- Ask questions of young children and write down their responses.
- You may want to ask about favorite foods, songs, activities, friends, and so on.
- Ask what your child looks forward to over the year, and what he expects life to be like next year on his birthday.
- When everything is written down, place the paper in an envelope labeled with the birthday person's name and the Date to be Opened (next year's birthday).
- You'll all have a lot of fun when the time capsule is opened.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.