Birthday Memory Book
- Construction paper
- Stickers, glitter, and photograph(s) for decorating
- Clear contact paper (optional)
- Birthday cards and memorabilia
- Staple or sew together ten (or more) sheets of construction paper to make a birthday memory book for your child.
- Decorate the front with your child's name, age, birthday date, and so on.
- Add stickers, glitter, and a photograph of the birthday child, and cover with clear contact paper if you like.
- Inside the book, your child can glue his birthday cards and other reminders of his special day.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.