You can use this idea to make custom tablecloths for birthdays, holidays, and other special events. An older child may enjoy making a tablecloth with his friends at his next birthday party.
- Large roll or sheets of plain newsprint
- Paint, crayons, or markers
- Clear vinyl tablecloth
- Cut a length of paper the size of the table to be covered.
- Let your children draw on the paper with crayons, markers, or paints.
- You may want to add stickers, or you can glue pictures cut from magazines.
- When the masterpiece is complete, place it on the table and cover with a clear vinyl tablecloth.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.