African American Quizzes & Crosswords: History, Women, Leaders, Artists & Athletes
Black History Month is observed every February in the United States. Test your knowledge about black history and famous African Americans by trying our quizzes and crosswords.
500 Notable African American Biographies
Quizzes & Crosswords
- Hip Hop History Quiz
- Black History Month (for kids) Quiz
- African-American History (for kids) Quiz
- Martin Luther King (for kids) Quiz
- Civil Rights Heroes Quiz (for kids) Quiz
- African-American History Quiz
- African-American Firsts Quiz
- African-American Quotations Quiz
- African-American Women Quiz
- Black Leaders and Reformers Quiz
- Thinkers, Educators, and Politicians Quiz
- Artists & Entertainers Quiz
- Black Athletes Quiz
- African-American Writers Crossword
- Black History Crossword
- Hip-Hop & Rap Crossword
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Crossword
- Motown Crossword
- Muhammad Ali Crossword
Main Black History Month page.
- Did you know?
- 68.5% of the U.S. population is overweight.