- Heavy matte board
- Old magazines
- Markers, stickers, rubber
- Scissors stamps, and so on
- Clear acrylic spray (optional)
- Help your child make a collage about herself and her life.
- Choose photos to include and look through old magazines for pictures and words that help portray who she is.
- Glue the photos and cutouts onto a sheet of heavy matte board. Your child can add drawings, stickers, rubber stamps, and so on to the collage.
- When the collage is complete, preserve it with clear acrylic spray if you like.
- Ask your child about the pictures and words she's used.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.