- Baby food or other jar lid, or metal lid from frozen juice cans
- Place a jar lid or the metal lid from a frozen juice can on the photograph you wish to frame and trace around it.
- Cut out the photo and glue it inside the lid.
- If you use a jar lid, tie a ribbon around the outside of the lid.
- Glue a magnet to the back of the lid and place it on the refrigerator.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.