Egg Carton Flowers
- Empty egg cartons
- Paint, markers, or crayons
- Pipe cleaner
- Green construction paper
- Cut apart an egg carton into individual sections and have your child paint the sections with a variety of colors. (Markers or crayons can also be used.)
- Poke a pipe cleaner through the bottom of each section to make a stem.
- Cut leaf shapes out of green construction paper and glue them onto the pipe cleaners.
- Several colorful flowers in a bud vase make a great gift or a decorative table centerpiece.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.