Tissue Art Activity for Kids
- Paper cup or small plastic container
- Tissue paper cut into 1?2-by-16-inch strips
- Sequins, beads, glitter (optional)
- Pour a small amount of glue into a paper cup or small plastic container, and add about a quarter cup water to get the consistency of paint.
- Have your child use a paintbrush to paint the glue solution onto a piece of paper.
- Then, crumple up strips of brightly colored tissue paper and press them onto the paper.
- Use a variety of colors and add sequins, beads, and glitter for a real piece of art.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.