Here's another great gift idea for grandparents. You can also use these bookmarks as unique thank-you cards for gifts your child has received.
- Pencil for tracing
- Crayons, markers, stickers, and glitter for decorating
- Clear contact paper
- Place your child's hand and arm on a piece of paper and trace around it.
- Cut the tracing out of paper and have your child decorate it with crayons, markers, stickers, glitter, and so on.
- Be sure to write your child's name and age or date on the back.
- Cover with clear contact paper and use for a bookmark.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.