- Roll of drawing paper
- Pen or marker
- Old sheet
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
- Cotton batting
- Fabric paint
- Have your child lie down on a large piece of drawing paper and trace around her body.
- Cut out the outline and use it as a pattern to cut two body outlines out of an old sheet.
- Sew them together around the edges, right sides in, leaving enough of the edges unsewn to turn the right sides out.
- Turn, stuff with cotton batting, and sew the hole closed.
- Decorate with fabric paint and dress in your child's clothes.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.