Make a Doll Bed
- Large cardboard box
- Towels or old receiving blankets
- Old baby blanket
- Small pillow
- Make a bed for your child's doll out of a large cardboard box.
- Use towels or old receiving blankets for bedding.
- Add a small pillow and a baby blanket if you have one.
- Your toddler will enjoy putting her baby to bed and waking her up again.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.