- Craft glue
- Heavy cardboard
- Two magnetic strips
- Notepad Decorations
- Cut the cardboard and the fabric two inches longer and two inches wider than the notepad.
- Glue the fabric onto the cardboard.
- Glue rickrack around the edge of the cardboard.
- Glue two magnetic strips onto the back of the cardboard.
- Glue the notepad onto the center of the fabric.
- Have your child decorate the fabric with glitter glue, fabric paint, or tiny dried flowers. Let the glue and/or paint dry.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.