- Drawing paper
- Crayons, markers, or paints
- Have your child stand on a piece of paper while you trace around her feet with a pen or crayon.
- Then trace your own feet and compare sizes.
- Color the feet with crayons, markers, or paints.
- Older children may want to use crayons, markers, or paint to add nail polish and funny rings to the toes.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.