- One pencil per player
- Crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- One player draws a line or shape on paper.
- The next player adds a line or shape, then the next player, and so on.
- The players face each other so they get different perspectives on the drawing.
- When the players finish drawing, they color it in the same way with crayons, colored pencils, or markers.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.