- Toothpick or large, blunt needle
- Clear gloss enamel or nail polish
- Have your child roll small pieces of playdough into balls to make beads.
- Pierce each bead with a toothpick or large blunt needle and allow to dry for several days.
- Check holes after a day to see if they need repunching.
- When dry, coat with clear gloss enamel or nail polish to bring out the color.
- Thread beads onto a string and knot the ends together to create a necklace or bracelet.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.