- 15 to 20 minutes
- Rubbing alcohol
- Food coloring
- Cardboard or paper plates
- Cook the spaghetti, drain, and add 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol to keep it from sticking together.
- Divide into smaller bowls and add a few drops of food coloring to each, stirring to distribute.
- Arrange in a design on cardboard or a paper plate. It will stick because of the starch content.
- Draw a picture on the plate or cardboard and outline and fill in with the colored spaghetti.
- Make free-form designs with no pattern or picture.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.