Giant Ballpoint Pen
- 10 to 15 minutes
- Empty roll-on deodorant bottles
- Thinned tempera paint
- This activity provides a whole new experience with drawing tools. Pry off the bottle lids and wash the parts thoroughly.
- Fill the bottles with the thinned paints, replace the tops, and use it to draw on paper. This makes a giant and easy-to-hold "ballpoint" art pen that your toddler can handle easily.
- Hang paper on a wall and cover the floor beneath it with newspaper so your toddler can draw standing up.
- Tape paper to the floor and color from a kneeling position.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.