- 30 to 40 minutes
- Boxes of all sizes
- White glue
- Masking tape
- Gather boxes of all sizes and check for and remove sharp staples.
- Work together to come up with a plan to cut, glue, and build something together.
- Add colored-paper scraps to make details and features.
- Create a city landscape with skyscrapers.
- Paint or color the boxes with felt pens.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.