- 20 to 30 minutes
- Paper grocery bag
- Glue or tape
- Decorative items like feathers, yarn, sequins, glitter, buttons, bits of paper, or ribbon
- Crayons or markers
- Draw 2 large cone hat shapes and cut them out.
- Tape the edges together, checking for the fit, and then decorate both sides by gluing or taping on the other items.
- Use extra strips of paper bags to make hair by cutting it in fringes and stapling it on.
- Make a crown or other theme hat.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.