- 20 to 30 minutes
- White paper
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- Markers or crayons
- Package of unflavored gelatin
- Small paintbrush
- You can turn anything into a sticker using this easy recipe. Use the ruler and pencil to divide the paper into same-sized areas that will become the actual stickers.
- Color designs or pictures onto each square. Mix the adhesive* as outlined below, and brush it onto the back side of the paper. The page will curl up, but when it is completely dry, it can be pressed flat with a heavy phone book.
- Cut into individual stickers and lick to apply.
*Adhesive: Sprinkle 1 packet of unflavored gelatin into a small bowl with 1 tablespoon of cold water. Let soften for 5 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use small pictures cut from magazines to make into stickers.
- Add a few drops of flavored extract, such as peppermint or lemon, to the glue for a better taste.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.