Popsicle Stick Puzzle
- Several Popsicle sticks
- Markers or acrylic paints
- Lay several Popsicle sticks side by side on a flat surface to form a square.
- Lay two pieces of tape across all the sticks to join them.
- Turn them over so the tape is on the underside.
- Draw or paint a picture on the Popsicle stick square.
- When the picture is complete, remove the tape.
- Have your child mix up the pieces and put them in the right order again.
- If you like, have two or more kids make puzzles then trade and try to put each other's puzzles together.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.