- 30 minutes
- Colored tissue paper
- The unexpected or different challenges curiosity. Be sure to cover up and monitor this activity carefully as bleach can ruin clothing. Select some of the colored tissue paper to work on.
- Pour some bleach into a shallow cup and dip in one end of a Q-tip.
- Paint with it on the paper, and watch it remove the color, creating a lovely streaked effect.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Rinse any bleach dripped onto the skin immediately with plenty of cool water.
- Repeat using dark fabric instead of paper.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.