- Plastic tabletop
- Large sheets of paper
- You can purchase commercial fingerpaint, or you can make your own.
- Place a small amount of fingerpaint onto a plastic tabletop, and have your child mess around until her design is complete.
- Have her wash and dry her hands thoroughly, then place a large sheet of paper on top of the fingerpainting.
- Rub all over the back of the paper with clean, dry hands.
- Slowly lift the paper off the table and hang to dry.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.