Frosty Soap Painting
- 1 cup powdered laundry soap
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Electric mixer or wire whisk
- Food coloring (optional)
- Heavy paper or cardboard
- Beat or whisk cold water and laundry soap together until stiff.
- Add food coloring or leave white if using colored paper.
- Paint with a brush or use as fingerpaint on heavy paper or cardboard.
- Let dry flat.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.