Food Coloring Finger Paint
Food coloring will stain your child's fingers for a day or two, so avoid this activity if your child needs to look her best shortly after your fun.
- Corn syrup
- Food coloring
- Heavy paper or posterboard
- Spread corn syrup over a piece of heavy paper or posterboard.
- Drop a few drops of food coloring in various colors onto the paper.
- Your child will have fun spreading the colors around with her fingers.
- When the picture dries, it will be shiny and beautiful!
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.