- Food coloring or liquid tempera paint (optional)
- Squeeze bottles or small spoons
- Mix equal parts of flour, salt, and water.
- If working on colored paper, leave the paint white; if using white paper, add a few drops of food coloring or liquid tempera to the paint.
- Pour the paint into squeeze bottles or use a small spoon to dribble the paint onto the paper.
- Let dry, and admire the sparkly results.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.