- Tools for making a design (pencil, bottle cap, cookie cutter, cooking utensils)
- Print pad
- Roll playdough into a ball and flatten it until it is about two inches thick.
- On one side of the dough, press in a design using a pencil, bottle cap, cookie cutter, or other cooking utensil.
- Gently press the clay onto the print pad then onto paper.
- Repeat using various colors and designs.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.