Paper Bag Faces
Some toddlers may lose interest in this activity once the paper bag is stuffed. That's okay, because the real value of this activity for the toddler is in the tearing of paper.
- Newspaper or old magazines for tearing
- Paper bag
- Rubber band
- Crayon, marker, or paint
- Tear up old newspapers or magazines.
- Crumple up the pieces and stuff them in a paper bag.
- When the bag is full, seal the end with a rubber band.
- Then draw or paint a big happy face on the paper bag.
This item will work well as a large, lightweight object for your toddler to lift, carry, or throw.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.