- Popped popcorn
- Glue stick or white glue
- Construction paper
- Brown paper bag (optional)
- Tempera paint powder (optional)
- Rub the glue stick on a piece of construction paper or spread white glue with a brush.
- Stick popped popcorn onto the construction paper to make a collage.
- For a winter scene, use plain white popcorn.
- For spring blossoms, shake the popcorn in a brown paper bag with powdered tempera paint, then glue the popcorn onto a flower shape cut from construction paper.
- For variety, try using Cheerios or puffed rice cereal instead.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.