Wax Paper Art
A safe and easy alternative to grated crayons and an iron.
- Liquid tempera paint or food coloring
- Wax paper
- Colorful leaves
- Mix glue with tempera paint or food coloring to achieve a bright color (or use colored glue thinned with a little water).
- Using a brush, paint glue onto two pieces of wax paper of the same size (the paper should be well coated with glue).
- Stick colorful leaves onto the glue on one piece of paper, then cover with the other sheet.
- Press together to stick, then hang in a window.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.